Also a new diver in Boise Idaho

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ears5000

New
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
We don't have an ocean here that I can find, but I plan on traveling a lot. I'm heading to Washington at the end of this month to Edmonds Underwater Park. After this, the world is mine!

Well there is a very active diving community in the Puget Sound area. Lovely country you live in.. even if it is a longish drive to the ocean.. you will be amazed how motivating diving is :happywave:

We don't have an ocean here that I can find, but I plan on traveling a lot. I'm heading to Washington at the end of this month to Edmonds Underwater Park. After this, the world is mine!

I saw some diving being accomplshed on Payette Lake during a visit in the summer...

I'm also a diver in Boise, we have a large dive community here. If you want me information about it, just pm me and we can talk.

Thanks for the comment.

I just got certified but already I have a new 7 mil wet suit with hood that I knew I needed to dive around Idaho so I'm ready! If there is a calendar of events for a dive club/group in this area, let me know @ ears5000@gmail.com or call me at 440-3270 anytime.

Thanks

Mark

Oops.. I replyed to your response over a week ago and left my own e-mail adress for you to repond back to me. I just found out that I'm not suppose to respond in this way but to use "quick reply". So here is my "quick reply". I have already bought a 7 mil wet suit with hood and some diving equipment and am ready to meet some other divers in the Boise area. Let me know if there are some upcoming dive activities in the near future. Thanks!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom