Alpha Products jump reel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Izu

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
While diving the Barrier Reef this summer I stopped in a local Cairns Tusa dive shop and ran across this compact 2' jump reel. About the size of a baseball, it's slick as snot with a polycarbonate (possibly delrin?) body, heavy duty acrylic faceplate and crank, and a DR-type stainless butterfly snap on the back. Main bolt is stainless. Tension is controlled by a wingnut on the back. About the size of a baseball, I have never seen a dive reel this compact before. Maker's site here: Alpha Diving Products
Used it 4 dives, maker Apha Product's original sticker intact on body, has about 60ft of line. Paid US$80 will take $45 shipping included within US or trade for stainless spool. See my photos, stuff I am selling for pics.
Thanks.
IMG_8695.JPG
[/IMG]

Last edited:
OK, finally got picture to imbed correctly. Please also see my pics for alterrnate views. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom