Aloha! Let's explore Oahu on Monday, from shore or kayak!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

PT Mason

Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Dear Friends,

I am very excited about finding some friends to go diving with on Oahu. I have Mondays free and some Saturdays. I have two tanks, all of my own equipment and even a kayak ready to go diving from. I live in Hawaii Kai and would be happy to pick you up to go out diving.

When the ocean is calm the diving from Hanai Lookout looks very tempting, but I have never been there. Before I take on that challenge, I need to find someone who is experienced. I have been to Electric Beach and some places closer to Hawaii Kai, but am just interested in finding a group of friends to exploring all over the islands! Give me a call!

PT Mason

PM me your email address.. we'll add you to our distro for weekly dives..

there's a picnic/dive coming up this weekend..

also, if the winds are light friday or monday..
i can show you Lanai Lookout.. and/or Halona Blowhole..
i just dove those 2 sites last wednesday.
(btw.. i've got over 100 dives just at those sites alone)

as for kayak diving.. my group has also kayak dove Rabbit Island.. that is awesome!

Can you add me to your distribution list too? Im looking to go diving with some cool people while i live out here on Oahu. Thanks -Kirk

I am in Oahu until the 4th if anyone is interested in diving. I brought my own gear and just need to be pointed somewhere to rent a tank. We just got in today (april 30) and it seems a little windy? Anyway, I am staying at the Turtle Bay Resort until the 2nd when I am moving to the Hale Koa (sp?) until the 5th when I fly out to another island.

my best friend has a rather large boat that can take about 4-5 divers. if we all chip in for gas like 50 bux a head, i think we can hit anywhere on the west, south or east side.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom