Aloha From Hi

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Budprop

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I am new to ScubaBoard and haven't been diving for ~10 years. Now that I am in Hawaii I am looking forward to getting back in the water.
I got my C card in 1993 at the University of Idaho and dove with my cousin, Alan Buchanan, for a few years in Seattle and got to be on the Seafair dive team setting up the course. One of the highlights of diving in Lake Washington was finding the Miss Budweiser prop while looking for wreckage pieces from one of the many crashes.
I currently have a U.S. Divers ABS with the original tank set up (triple 30) and the BC, both are flawless except for the paint job on the plastic shell - looks good but not original. I will be taking it out here in the Hawaiian waters.

howdy and welcome form south Florida....started diving in waianae Oahu back in the eighties.........

Welcome to SB! It sounds like you have a fun little set up there! Enjoy the diving out there!

Back
Top Bottom