almost unusable now

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Lavasoft's free Ad-Aware spy program is now self updating altho it helps to run it periodically to clean up.

As a fumbling amateur, I think that Advance System Care's free program is great for cleaning and tuning a computer for best speed. I like to run the Deep Care that includes Defrag, and the Toolbox has a nice Disc Clean utility.

What is an ad? All i see is a nice clean screen and tiny squares "ad zapped" :wink:

Oh that must be the squid's add zapper removing them :)

The browser does work faster without adds though. I can tell the difference when I turn my proxy off and access it directly

What is an ad? All i see is a nice clean screen and tiny squares "ad zapped" :wink:

Oh that must be the squid's add zapper removing them :)

The browser does work faster without adds though. I can tell the difference when I turn my proxy off and access it directly
For $4US you can skip all that and those. Repeat monthly with other benefits and the feel good thingie...

Yeah, speed is always nice, but frankly I like to see most of the ads.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom