Allow myself to introduce...myself

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

2 Bar

Reaction score
Hello everyone. I have been peeking through these forums lately because I am happy to announce tonight is my first OWC class. I've been looking around here enjoying your advice, knowledge, and experiences, and can't wait to have some of my own to share.

I was going to wait until becoming certified to join, but I'm too psyched with my first class tonight. So here I am. I did discovery diving in Bermuda in July and a week after I got back my ass was in my LDS (picking up some of your lingo already).

My user name is suitably taken right out of the 1st few pages of the PADI book, since I'm a newby. I look forward to posting with everyone, and maybe meet some of you while out there. My friends and I already have a trip to Cozumel planned for November and I didn't even hit the pool yet.

Hello again. See Ya!

:bang:

Good luck to you with your certification. My advice to you is to visit this website often to read the opinions on all the different types of dive gear before you go out and buy yours, if you haven't already done so. There is a lot of information to absorb on the subject. It will definetley help you to make the right gear choices.:shades:

Welcome to the board, lots to read here and great advice, enjoy the class and enjoy the diving. It's a great sport!

welcome!!

Have lots of fun during your course and a great trip to Cozumel!

Let us know how your course went and how you find Coz if you like to! I'd love to dive out there too one day!

Watersprite

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom