All west contact - curacao

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Swim_mom

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
i have been trying to email All west in curacao for three days now -
does any one have any info on how long it takes for them to reply?

i have used the email contact on their web page...

thanks!

i sent my original email to Louis - same email as you have listed

Louis has been somewhat out of action lately. I am down here now; I think I will see Bryan tonight and I will ask him to check his email or get back to you via scubaboard. Recently I sent him and email and never heard back and then when I saw him he told me he had responded, so it may be some technical problem.

I've sent many emails to the states; I occasionally never hear from some of those to whom I write. Now there may be folks who chose not to return my emails..... but there are others; almost always those who use Comcast, who do not see my emails because they go straight to their spam or junk folders. If you write to us on the island and do not get a reply, please check your other folders.
But actually, both Louis and Bryan have been busy these last few days.....

---------- Post added ----------

PS John, did he happen to use the word muling in the subject line of his email?

You are welcome... and I replied to your email aswell. BTW... Bea is out of the office today so 1st thing in the AM she will send you a package price. Additionally, we have a JR. and a Studio available for you.

Look for the email tomorrow. Thanks again and see you soon!!

Back
Top Bottom