All Inclusive Dive Resort in Belize?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

alam555

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Hi,
I am thinking of going to Belize in November and am looking for advice:

are there any good all inclusive resorts? I didn't find any of the usual chains.

How is the diving compared to Honduras or Cozumel?

I will be travelling with my wife and 2 kids, 4 yr and 3 mos.

thanks

I don't think there are any of the typical chain AIs in Belize. There are a few places on the atolls that are all-inclusive as far as meals since there's nothing else on their islands, but you won't find all the activities. Such as Turneffe Island Resort, or Lighthouse Reef resort when it reopens, or a few others. No idea how they would be for kids.

alam555:
Hi,
How is the diving compared to Honduras or Cozumel?
thanks

There are many, many dive sites in Belize and the atolls. IMHO, I found that the reef off of Ambergris Caye compares very favorably to Cozumel. I've visited Half Moon Caye in Lighthouse atoll, and found that to be excellent. Many people say that sites on Turneffe and Glovers are the best, but I haven't been there.

Try Ramons Village resort, best looking resort I know in Belize and they have one of the best looking dive operations too.

Half Moon caye wall is like I imagine Cozumel to be fifty years ago.

You're going to have a time finding and outfitting a 3 month old for scuba diving... :)

My wife and I are going to Ambergris in early November but we're leaving the 2 year old with the grandparents. (They've been asking about spending more time with her.)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom