Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DiveHeart

DiveHeart Instructor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Want to train with Diveheart in Cozumel December 8-15? Diveheart Founder & President Jim Elliott will be training Adaptive instructor & buddy candidates during an "ALL INCLUSIVE" week of Diveheart Adaptive training In Cozumel Mexico. Get the experience you need as an Adaptive Instructor and buddy. For training contact training@diveheart.org for trip details contact mike@scubatravelventures.com to sign up. #adaptivescuba #adaptivescubatraining #scubatherapy #charity#nonprofit #scubatraining #scubatravel #dive-training
43326545_10156608690246280_3222318670025850880_o.jpg

I'm interested in learning more about this program. My wife is not what I would traditionally think of as "disabled", but she does have multiple health issues (hips, back, shoulders, etc.) that have caused her to hold back from diving. I'm also not sure if she can keep a regulator in her mouth for an extended period of time. Does this program help people like her too?

Back
Top Bottom