All I can say is WOW!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Fantastic read! Nice diversion for this slow, post-holiday week at work. :)

Those were some truly fabulous photos... they make me that much more excited about our latest purchase, the Canon digital rebel. We're hoping to get a housing for it sometime next year - and the next time someone asks me why we're getting digital when film still looks "so much better", I'm going to point them to that trip report!

Honestly, I'm blown away. I would love to know if the author has a web page with more photos I can drool over!

Hi Everyone!

Dee pointed this thread out to me. Thank you all for your kind words. I am really glad you enjoyed the report. It makes it all worthwhile!

Are those macros taken with just the camera and strobe...no extra lenses, special doohickeys or anything? I mean, that's what the camera can do when run properly?? Extraordinary.

I had an opportunity to use a macro wet-mate lens on this trip, to try it out so to speak. Honestly, I don't know which photos I used it on. I imagine a trained eye could tell, but alas... I am not a trained eye. I used the supermacro mode as well as the macro mode with zoom.

I haven't been to this website in a while, and it looks like there has been a lot of changes. I can only imagine the amount of work it took to accomplish that! Thanks Dee, for pointing me back to this site.

I was hoping you'd pop in. You really do need to get a website for all your great photos! If you want just an easy photo album, LarryL's (D2D) Scuba Shots has been great for me.

Dee:
I was hoping you'd pop in. You really do need to get a website for all your great photos! If you want just an easy photo album, LarryL's (D2D) Scuba Shots has been great for me.

Good advice Dee. I signed up recently. I have bit to figure out with it though. But that is what I used to link the pictures. Thanks again for pointing me here. :)

albatross:
Good advice Dee. I signed up recently. I have bit to figure out with it though. But that is what I used to link the pictures. Thanks again for pointing me here. :)

Albatross,thanks for the great report. Thanks to you,I'm now a nudibranch nut. Glad you came to say hi and I hope we hear(and see) more from you in the future. Thanks again!

Absolutely gorgeous pics! WOW! They are really nice!

Back
Top Bottom