All I can say is WOW... Ikelite Customer Service Rules!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mo2vation

Relocated to South Florida....
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
Ikelite.

Wow.

These guys continue to exceed all reasonable customer service expectations.

I dive with my D70 rig a lot. Mostly through the pounding SoCal surf. I am careful with it, but I am not kind. As such, from time to time, things just happen. A knob here, a button there, small leakage, a cable...whatever. When you actually dive your stuff, it takes a beating.

Ikelite has exhibited nothing less than extraordinary service. They always respond to my unreasonable deadlines, my probing questions, my tiresome inquiries with a smile, with facts, information, and a genuine love for what they do.

I get no double-talk from Ikelite. If they don't know when it will be ready, they tell me. They never, ever lie or mis-lead. And when my stuff comes back, I see they've gone the extra mile to take care of the little things as part of the service call. This attention to detail is what has moved me from Ike user to Ike FAN! In addition - their prices for repairs and parts are reasonable and fair. They just care.

I had a lot of choices for my Housing, ports, arms and Strobes. I went with Ikelite because of their reputation for a quality product and excellent service. I have never regretted my decision. I'm am Ikelite customer for life.

Thanks, Ike. You guys are truly the best.

Ken

67049215.pyH4LsYK.jpg

63928523.j9ljIjNw.jpg

63252555.w6IGT9IR.jpg

63935155.KH4JTK7i.jpg

I'll just add that in my dive bag is an Ikelite 8 D-cell light that I bought around 1984. It still works flawlessly. Sometime in the mid-1990s I sent it back to Ikelite to have the switch repaired. It came back fixed, and still continues to work well. Over 20 years of dives, and it just keeps on ticking.

It was expensive when I bought it, but amortized out over 20+ years the cost is quite reasonable indeed! :D

Ikelite rocks.

Back
Top Bottom