All Day Tec Dive Trip Sept 16, 2014

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Capt Jim Wyatt

Hanging at the 10 Foot Stop
Staff member
ScubaBoard Business Sponsor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
5000 - ∞
We are planning to run an all day tech trip out to the Spiegel Grove on Tuesday September 16, 2014. As of today we have three divers signed up and ready to go.

The boat will depart from Ocean Divers dock in Key Largo at 9 AM and will return to the dock around 4 PM.

We have room for 15 technical divers; we must have a minimum of four fully paying divers in order to run the trip. The fee per diver is $150. Bubble watchers fee is $55. The boat easily accomodates 32 recreational divers so we will have lots of room with only 15 of us.

Divers are responsible to bring and provide all their own equipment and gas. Divers must have an advanced open water certification or equivalent in order to participate on this charter. Advanced Nitrox or above is highly recommended.

Divers should bring a cooler with ice, drinks and lunch since we will be offshore for seven hours.

Divers are welcome to dive CCR’s or Open Circuit up to any level you are certified to. We will not limit bottom times or decompression times so long as the diver is trained, equipped and certified to conduct such dives.

We can provide a guide for wreck (daylight zone) or advanced wreck dives (Penetration). Dives can be 30 minutes or 5 hours long so long as divers are trained, equipped and certified to conduct such dives and communicate the dive plan to the boat crew.

There is an additional fee for guided dives. Advanced wreck divers must hold a certification for advanced wreck diving or be enrolled in an advanced wreck course diving with an instructor.

This is a great opportunity for instructors to spend all day with their students training at wreck, advanced wreck, or advanced nitrox/decompression procedures classes.

Contact me at: Jim@tekdivefloridakeys.com or call me at 352-363-0013 for questions or booking.

Wow Jim, this sounds like a lot of fun. I'm going to have to get on this boat!

I hope you do!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom