ALL ARE INVITED- First KISS Rebreather Wedding Alki Cove II

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Curt McNamee

Contributor
Reaction score
Mel and I are getting married on Sunday April 24th at 3:30 PM at Alki Cove II underwater using KISS rebreathers which will be a first.

All divers are invited to join us above and below the water for this special occassion. We will be setting the stage between two small pilings in about 15 ft of water just off the beach and the entire event will be video taped with a live video feed to the beach for all land lovers to watch. We will have a least three divers on KISS rebreathers in the water. A large awning with chairs to protect from the elements and a picture presentation of all our dive activities over the last three years will be played.

Come join us for the fun of a unique wedding. Details posted on our web site- www.silentscuba.com

We are still looking for a sound system and a large awning. Does anyone have any idea's?

Hope to see you all there.

Curt

Curt, that's awesome! I'll be in Roatan at the time, so let me take this opportunity to wish you and Mel all the best.

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

Aloha Curt McName,

Congratulations! Sounds like you have it all planned out. Good luck above and below.

I just got married underwater here at Turtle Canyon, right off Waikiki. It was a Vintage Scuba wedding, we both dove 1960's Voit Trieste Double hose regulators. I think weddings are just about what you are, and vintage scuba fits us to a TEE. We did the wedding in 40 feet of water, with our favorite Turtles in attendance. Check out our album
We did the dive shallow to enable the Newbies to join in.
All in all, It was too cool.
Aloha Turtleguy
PS. We had the reception on a private cruise, so the non divers would not feel left out.
The Whales just made the whole experience better.
Do the wedding the way it feels right for both of you, after all it is about you. what are you doing afterwards?

Yes as much a I would love to see and take part in some thing like this sadly I will be working but
please let me wish you all the best. looking foward to seing the pics posted on the board.

best wishes from me and mine. to you and yours.

Sparky

Back
Top Bottom