Alki Pipeline!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Good stuff -- I don't know why, but all the major sites seem to be suffering from an identity crisis with this caribbean-like viz :)

TRV 900, amphibico buddy housing, ambient light

Use dual 24w HID with video reflectors for times when there is less ambient light available...

such as this dive on the ibeams

DSC01364.jpg

The pink hearts make all the difference... *tee hee*

Looks like exactly the kind of sunlit day you said you like to dive that site . . . Love the ratfish footage. How did anything so cute and so affable end up with such an unpleasant name?

icegirl:
TRV 900, amphibico buddy housing, ambient light

Use dual 24w HID with video reflectors for times when there is less ambient light available...

such as this dive on the ibeams

The pink hearts make all the difference... *tee hee*

...and a lot of love :ezpi_hear

Great footage Laura. Were around the corner at Alki Junk Yard and had the same unbelievable viz. Kevin Casey was putting on an unbelievable Dutch oven cookout down at Alki beach and we had to kill some time while the feast was prepared. What a fantastic day! Glad to hear friends and acquaintances got to enjoy it too. Thanks for sharing what others may have missed.

I really thougth I was more grown up than this, but last night I sat on the couch and while we watched TV I worked tirelessly applying various combinations of codecs and encoders until finally... at long last... after many failed attempts... and with all hope nearly lost...

I now have Laura's video running in all it's full length high-quality glory....

on my phone. :D

Why? So I can play it for the guys at the dive shop, of course. Otherwise who's going to believe me when I tell them how good the visibility was for you guys & gals last weekend. It's also nice to have a little dive gettaway in my pocket. :wink:

-Ben M.

icegirl:
That SO rocks!

I'm so glad you approve! I got to thinking perhaps it would have been better manners to have asked your permission first.

-Ben M.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom