Aliens Are Among Us!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Oceanshutter

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Hello everyone,

I wanted to share my latest short film effort. I don't know about the rest of you, but whenever I am macro diving, I always have to take step back and think about how crazy looking and acting the animals are down there. To me, I think of Aliens!

Have a look at my new film 'Stay With Us'. I am curious on feedback on the footage, concept, music, sound etc..

Let me know your thoughts.

I hope you enjoy it.

Dustin

Damn that was really cool! I think I would have left those stripped fish feeding in the sand out - they looked too mundane, but everything else was :drunks:

Great videos. Not sure I would call the striped fish mundane but agree with dumpster diver that they did not seem to go with the rest.

Wow Dustin that was the best yet. The sound editing was off the hook! If only people knew how much time and effort goes into one clipped video segment then to add amazing sounds to create such a piece of work. Best scene by far was frogfish eating the anemone fish, but every scene kept us watching! Bravo! You are one creative mofo!!!!

Agreed. Amazing videography!

Honest thoughts? A little too much cheese in the intro, and the background music was distracting for me.

I really like the "stay with us" concept, and the sounds were great. I'm subscribing.

I thought it was great. The octopus was was particularly great. I think the intro could be shortened, and not because it was bad. People on the web have very short attention spans and if you don't grab them quickly they will move on quickly. I liked the use of sound effects along with the music.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom