Alert! Alert! your help is needed!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

AfterDark

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
I received this from one of the diving clubs I belong to, please if you live in RI contact your State Senator and ask them to support this bill.

Here's the link if you don't know who to contact: The State of Rhode Island General Assembly

All.

Please pass the word. Senate Bill S2441 is the bill we have been working on to since January. With it, I am going to try my best to bring a Spiegal Grove sized ship here to Rhode Island.

On Thursday the 27th, our bill will be discussed on the Senate floor. I can't do this alone! PLEASE contact your senator and voice your support for our effort to create a man made reef in RI. This effort will create jobs here in RI, it will increase tourism and it will be a huge benefit to the environment! Increases in bio-mass. Fish populations and plant life will be created were none existed before... And what a GREAT diving opportunity!

Please make your voices heard! This is a team effort and YOU are part of our team...

PS

Don't be bashful or afraid!!! EVERY Senator and Representative I have spoken to is very supportive and they love hearing from their boss (you)...

Everyone I've seen at the Statehouse, all the way to secretary of state Mollis likes the idea...

But this is up to YOU!!! Please make a difference!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom