Aladin TEC 2g VS 2g

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ljudish

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Not sure if this is the right area but here goes. I was looking at the Aladin Tec 2g 3 console setup. But now I'm finding out that the Tec 2g has been discontinued? And is replaced with 2G is there any documentation that lists the differences between the 2? Also what time frame was the Tec 2g made from when to when. I'm just wondering if it's something that has been recently discontinued it still might be worth lookin at.
Thanks for your help.

Thanks DiveNav for the table. That helps.

Now the only other question is how old is the TEC compared to the non Tec. Just curious as to how long ago it was discontinued.

Thanks DiveNav for the table. ...
You are welcome.
You can see the Aladin 2G in action in the Aladin 2G online class and in our simulators and on an iPad too (next week)

divepal_scubapro_aladin2g.jpg

.....Now the only other question is how old is the TEC compared to the non Tec. Just curious as to how long ago it was discontinued.
I think it was in the end of 2010 .... but I will let Kate (from ScubaPro) respond to this.

Alberto (aka eDiver)

The major differences are:

1) The Aladin TEC 2G is branded UWATEC; the Aladin 2G is SCUBAPRO
2) The Aladin 2G has the addition of Apnea Mode and PDIS (Profile Dependent Intermediate Stops)
3) The Aladin TEC 2G was produced from 2007 - 2010
4) The Aladin 2G produced 2011 +

(the previous model to the TEC 2G was the TEC)

HW

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom