Alabama roll call

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi Guys:

I'm from downtown Mobile, and I start my open water cert classes tomorrow. I'm looking forward to diving anywhere between Ft.Morgan and Destin to start.

Regards,
H

Welcome to ScubaBoard Hetland

Welcome,Hetland you came to the rite place.
Check us out over here in Orange Beach we are the local Play Ground.

Bellaleo good job on not flippin out!:clapping: The first time someone touched me on the head and i didnt know they were there it was really freaky. During our first open water cert dive my instructor swam to fast for us to keep up and my buddy fell behind she tried to grab my fin and when she couldnt she freaked and dumped air and started dropping to the bottom knocked her reg and mask off it was really scary. She was fine the instructor and i heard her scream(and YES you can scream underwater!) as she was goin down i dumped to go after her but he got her before i could and they went up.

Ross here.... and waiting for warm water.....

Beck here....was very active on the board a couple of years ago. I'm now in the process of purchasing new equipment.

My main buddy is mostly a Caribbean diver so I'm in need of buddies to dive local at ABWA or springs in the panhandle.

I live in B'ham, about 15 minutes from ABWA. It's too early for me to break the ice down there right now, but I'd like to go soon if anyone is interested.

Thanks, Beck

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom