Alabama Avatar

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

OK, Alabama is recognizable again.

If someone has a better avatar for Alabama, feel free to post it here.

Thanks, you guys do a great job...
Randy

El Orans:
OK, Alabama is recognizable again.

Thanks El Orans

Sweet Home Alabama......

If someone has a better avatar for Alabama, feel free to post it here.

In my post above there was a reference to a an older thread where I tried to get them to change this about a year ago. It had a image that I think was the state of Alabama colored red with a white dive flag stripe in it. I don't know if you can get to the attachment or not.... anyway... it might be an option. I'm for letting the group choose though if anyone else has any suggestions or images.

If you can't get that one off my attachment, I'm sure I've still got it on my computer at home.

Should make it an Auburn avatar...

Memories are pretty short in the football arena. If we come up with a win on the last game of the season we are pretty much happy until the beginning of the next year and I have been around long enough to see that what goes around, comes around. :popcorn:

Besides, Auburn is not a state. :eyebrow:

rdharbis1:
Memories are pretty short in the football arena. If we come up with a win on the last game of the season we are pretty much happy until the beginning of the next year and I have been around long enough to see that what goes around, comes around. :popcorn:

Besides, Auburn is not a state. :eyebrow:

maybe it's just a "state of mind". WAR EAGLE !!!

But you are right. If Bama wins that last scheduled game of the season, then they have 'bragging rights' for the whole rest of the year, regardless of how bad they were the rest of the season. Who knows... Bama could win. Heck, unranked Arkansas beat Auburn. Bama could too.

But.... I still gotta love my "Honk if you sacked Brodie" bumper sticker from last year.

ia87.jpg

honkbrodie2.jpg

mike_s:
regardless of how bad they were the rest of the season. Who knows... Bama could win. Heck, unranked Arkansas beat Auburn. Bama could too.

Ha!
If you're tryin to console me after us being trounced by Miss St, it ain't working! :(
( But you proably wasn't) Pardon me while I return to my mourning routines...

if you could put this on top of the big red x

acoa.jpg

might be nice

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom