AL first with Mares second ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Are Aqualung and Mares 1sts stage seats identical btw?

And what about Mares' new tri-material seats?

Are Aqualung and Mares 1sts stage seats identical btw?

I don't know. I also have a titan that has not been used in years. I switched to dive rite years ago. One of the reasons was I could get service parts easy to service them myself.

An O ring question, the OR-106 and
OR-2025 look like they should be a -010 and -011 respectively, is that the case? Is the OR-2050 a -014? Thank you.

Is the seat flippable? I read somewhere it "sometimes" comes with adhesive on one side.

Looking at the 62x first stage but don't yet have schematic, does it require any special tools?

Thanks again.

My C370s on the block to fund this set. I know it'll likely be a drop in performance but given the trade off of simplicity and robustness I'm ok with this. As long as it's as good as a conshelf 14 I'm ok with that.

Also, do they include exhaust valve with service kit? And if so why? Is it just to justify cost given 4 O rings, a seat and lock nut would be pittance?

Last question, can one of you Mares gurus take a look at this link and let me know, other than yoke nut socket, if any of the tools are necessary.

Thank you.

Just trying to do due diligence given resale value of mares seems pretty bad.

Looking for one set to last me the rest of my diving days and be able to take the knocks and that I can simply service during my dream diving safari around SEA.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom