Akumel Diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi,

You will love the hotel, great place and great staff. It is located aprox 40 km south of PDC or 90 km from the Cancun Airport.

If you are looking for a day of Cenote dives, I'll pass on to you my opening special: 2 for 1 or 1/2 price and my price includes transportation I'll pick you up at the hotel - I figure the best advertising is word of mouth. Though we are currently book solid till July 7th.

Other good operators in the area are in Akumal (about 4 kms from Bahia P.). Try Akumal Dive center or in Tulum (further away) is Actun Dive Center.

Have a great trip

Dennis

Dan,
Thanks for the info, but we switched from the Akumel to Bahia Principe Tulum...the transfer is included. I need a map of the area more to figure out what my dive op choices are, and to see what's in the area to do..don't want to stick at the resort more than I have to.

Dennis...
Congrats on your grand opening!!!
Sounds like a wonderful special----can you squeeze me in??? I'm small, don't take up alot of room, or air...
I'll be in town from June 26-July 5th..and plan to dive every day up to the 4th..some reef, some Cenote...
what can you do for me???
Sandi

Pez de Diablo:
Hi,

You will love the hotel, great place and great staff. It is located aprox 40 km south of PDC or 90 km from the Cancun Airport.

If you are looking for a day of Cenote dives, I'll pass on to you my opening special: 2 for 1 or 1/2 price and my price includes transportation I'll pick you up at the hotel - I figure the best advertising is word of mouth. Though we are currently book solid till July 7th.

Other good operators in the area are in Akumal (about 4 kms from Bahia P.). Try Akumal Dive center or in Tulum (further away) is Actun Dive Center.

Have a great trip

Dennis

Sandi,

Thanks, but I won't be able to accomodate you on those dates :frown: As I mentioned I am booked solid till July 7th with a 10 day caving trip.

I'll make it up to you with free diving next time your are in the area.

Again sorry,

Dennis

Ok, thanks for the reply..I sent you a message via thread in Mexico..saying to wait-list me. You never know, things do happen.
Is there anyone else in the area that picks up? I hate doing the cab thing back and forth (gets real expensive for 9 days)

Thanks again,
Sandi

Pez de Diablo:
Sandi,

Thanks, but I won't be able to accomodate you on those dates :frown: As I mentioned I am booked solid till July 7th with a 10 day caving trip.

I'll make it up to you with free diving next time your are in the area.

Again sorry,

Dennis

hello and belated welcome to scuba board!
you might try clicking on www.cenotes.com and see what they have to offer.
If you can you should try the que onda italian restaurant in akumal really good food.
good diving!
jimmy

Consult www.cenotes.com. They cater to cave divers, but also do reefy too. Ask for Gonzalo for your cenote tours.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom