Akona Wet suit - Made in location

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sreekanth

New
Reaction score
Hi,

I have purchased 3 pcs of AKONA 3mm FULL WET SUIT - Large from a supplier in UAE. while quoting to me he has informed that its AKONA USA. But when the material reached me, it shows made in Cambodia. Kindly confirm to me, whether this is a genuine product or not. Your website doesn't state any thing about the manufacturing areas you have. Since I have to supply this to my customer, we want to make sure that we are supplying genuine products from AKONA. Kindly confirm to me ASAP on this.

Also, it would be great if you can send me letter or any document showing your manufacturing locations, so that I can convince our customer also on the genuineness of the product from AKONA.

please send it sreekanth@petrohouseinternational.com

Request your kind and immediate attention and action as we are not able to check anywhere about this

thanks
Sreekanth
00-968-98292235

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom