changes at Sea Pearls....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

tech_diver

Contributor
Reaction score
Hello Friends,

After 16 years of service and 60 years of age, I’m going to be retiring as the General Manager of Sea Pearls, the world’s largest supplier of premium die cast diving weights. It has been an amazing experience as I’ve had chances to work with so many diverse organizations involved in undersea technology. In 2011, we took on the Atlantic Diving Equipment line of commercial harnesses and accessories. Since then, it’s been my absolute honor to supply and support divers working in some of the most extreme underwater environments on the planet. In my 44 years as a diver and 30 years in the industry, I have gotten to explore parts of the underwater world that only a small fraction of the population will ever know. I am privileged with a lifetime of wonderful memories.

So now, we are looking for the next generation of Sea Pearls. We need someone who can continue the tradition and take the operation into the future.

The Sea Pearls plant is in Minneapolis, Minnesota. We need a full-time manager who is comfortable with a physical job in a manufacturing environment. A large part of the job revolves around metal fabrication, but you will also manage the construction of commercial dive harnesses and be responsible for other warehousing functions like shipping and inventory control.

If you have experience in manufacturing metal products and an interest in moving undersea exploration forward, send me a direct message with a little about yourself and I’ll forward it to our corporate offices.

Thanks to all my friends, customers, dive buddies, instructors, students, bosses, employees, standby divers, gas blenders, boat captains and deckhands all over our ocean planet.

Back
Top Bottom