Akona Speciality Deluxe Backpack - Great Deal

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monkeyman806

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
For sale is an Akona Specialty Deluxe Backpack. It was a gift from my wife for a huge dive trip I had and I loved it. Just doesn’t get enough use anymore and is in awesome condition. No stains, rips or damage of any kind (well… maybe a little dusty but I will clean that up for the buyer - lol). Seriously looks brand new.

Perfect way to get all of your gear to the dive site without misplacing anything, having your gear get knocked around, lost or strolen... I mean taken by mistake... lol

The Akona has tons of space and features with enough room to carry 2 full sets of dive gear (I carried everything I owned in it without any problem – INCLUDING change of close and MY TANK).
  • Has 2 large side compartments (carried my tank on one side, fins, etc on the other) / 1 huge compartment for a small child… lol just kidding (carried my BCD, wet suit, etc) / 1 large compartment with removable padded regulator –computer case / another big compartment (carried my hood, boots, gloves, etc) / Velcro pocket for dive books, etc.
  • Protective case that folds away inside the back of the case which is nice. Protects it from rain, dirt and other stuff
  • Very comfortable shoulder straps – carried all my gear with no problem on hikes to dive location... with some hikes being over hills and in woods for long distances without any comfort problem.
  • Even comes with an Akona Water Bottle (not used)
A quick Google search located this item for $250.00 + shipping online at a store I never heard of before so not sure of the quality

I had posted with a BCD I am selling under the other section on this forum and thought I should post this item here as well.

Reduced Price is $100.00 + cost of shipping (or we can meet up in my area - Rhode Island / Southern MA / Northern CT

Akona4.jpgAkona1.jpgAkona2.jpgAkona3.jpg

This really is a great deal for anyone looking for an amazing storage / transport option for their gear. If you have any questions about this item just let me know:

$100.00 + cost of shipping or BO!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom