AJV Corporation offers free Dive Shop Express Software for any dive store.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
AJV Corporation, the makers of Dive Shop Express Point of Sale and Inventory Management Software, is releasing a SCUBA and water sports industry-wide stimulus package. They are offering a single workstation Dive Shop Express software package to any store that wishes to receive one (one free license per physical location).

AJV Corporation realizes that times are tight. They want to help out by offering this free package. Dive Shop Express’ unique features help save time and money, retain repeat customers, and increase marketing potential. There are no additional obligations and no licensing fees for this single workstation version. You will fully own the software and your database.

Dive Shop Express has been used by stores all over the country for more than fifteen years. AJV Corporation prides themselves on their incredible software solutions, customer service, and support.

You can contact AJV Corporation at 888-258-7671 or email them for more information.

We absolutely can convert Scubaware data (as well as Quickbooks, MascMan, Scuba Profit, and more). There are conversion fees, which vary depending on the type of conversion a store is looking for (just customers and inventory, or including customer history, etc.). Please call us at 888-258-7671 for more information regarding conversion types and pricing.

Data can be linked to a Microsoft Access database if you need to view or export information from our system.

AJV / Summer,

Thank you for sending the software package. I had purchased/used this product previously and I'm looking forward to using it again as I ramp up my new business. I was quite surprised that your free package included such a nice quick start guide, full manual on CD, and is everything that my paid version was and more.

Thanks,

We are running Vista as an OS so I guess we will have to one of the workarounds (virtual machine, dual OS etc.) to get this up and running. Thank you though for the software and the phone help so far.

Any possebility for a download

@OwlBill: Do you have Vista Business? It comes with the licensing rights to install XP Pro. Or, as you said, you can dual run them. Many of our customers have used and liked Virtual Box, which is available at virtualbox.org.

@300bar: Please email me directly at summer@ajvpos.com and we can discuss options for download.

Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom