Supporting my local dive shop(s) is frustrating

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

If one is diving in less benign places, such as kelp, okay, a knife is a must. For the rest of us, it is unlikely to ever see use.

WHAAAAATTT!?!?!?!

WHAT ABOUT MY INEVITABLE BATTLE WITH THE KRAKEN??!?!?!?!??!

I won't say which country it was, but one of them, every single guy had a BFK strapped to his lower leg. Sorry mates, but anything that comes after you, is going to be much faster than your ability to even begin to reach for your BFK.

WHAAAAATTT!?!?!?!

I won't say which country it was, but one of them, every single guy had a BFK strapped to his lower leg. Sorry mates, but anything that comes after you, is going to be much faster than your ability to even begin to reach for your BFK.
And all those enemy divers lurking around, just waiting to cut your low pressure hoses!

WHAAAAATTT!?!?!?!

You're supposed to take Medusa's head with you. Didn't you see the movie! :)

You're supposed to take Medusa's head with you. Didn't you see the movie! :)
Well, I was a kid, and went to see Flash Gordon instead. Mea culpa.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom