Airspeed Publications

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi to all from this thread!
I looking for a less known book by Vance
"Low cost and improvised gas boosters" I can exchange for: regulator books or oxy companion please let me know anyone thank you.

I'm also looking for a copy of Oxygen Hacker's Companion. Can't find it anywhere and the website seems to be sort of in disrepair. The book was recommended to me by a very knowledgeable friend. I'm just learning to mix my own Nitrox for harvest diving Sea Cucumbers in Alaska and he said it would had some very helpful information for setting up my own mixing system and doing it safely. Does anyone want to sell me their copy? Know where I can buy one? Know where I can find or buy a digital copy??? At the very least does anyone have a suggestion for the next best thing?
Hi - Did you manage to get a copy of the o2 hackers companion and was it hard or pdf?

I looking for a less known book by Vance
"Low cost and improvised gas boosters" I can exchange for: regulator books or oxy companion please let me know anyone thank you.

Looking for a copy of oxygen hackers companion. Anyone have a copy either hardback or pdf ?
Thanks

Woah - that's cool - so it's published free now through GUE?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom