Airsource II compatable with Tusa BCJ-6900

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

chrisTX

New
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
I own a Tusa BCJ-6900 bc and I would like to know if the SeaQuest Airsource II will work out of the box or do I need an adapter. Will adding this effect the O.P.E.V. Quick Inflate/Deflate System? .Thanks

I don't know about the Airsouce II, but TUSA has the Duo Air IR-3 I also have a BCJ 6900 and use this alternate air. You can also use the ScubaPro alternate air (same as the TUSA) and not need a conversion of any kind. Doing this you only change out the inflator for the regulator/inflator. The TUSA also breathes pretty well--I use it for practice on most dives.

HI Chris-
Yes you can use the Air Source II on the TUSA corrugated hose and OPEV. The corrugated hose is a 1" diameter and the Air Source should be the same. You can't use the Air Source complete, however, as the Aqualung dump valve threads are different than the TUSA.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom