Airfare price question??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wow, I'm up in Canada, PNW area, and it was $565 return, CDN dollars, taxes and fees included. (That's Victoria -> Vancouver -> Dallas -> BZE) United Airlines via Air Canada.

It's about 12 hours each way including layovers, no layover is more than a couple of hours.

Change your dates around a little, I saved $300 by going 7 nights instead of 8. Can you fly out on a Thursday? That's what I'm doing, flying out on Thursday night 8pm YYJ and landing BZE at 10:30 next morning.

We're going for a liveaboard so our dates are fairly fixed. I tried leaving a day or two early and coming back a day or two later. The price is the same. The good news is that I can get flights with 1 layover where the total flight time is between 6-8 hours.

A long bus ride is very unappealing. I can't help but think of the bus scene in "Romancing the Stone".

This is NOT a chicken bus and that is what you were thinking...
Autobuses ADO

I ride them fairly frequently Cancun to Merida.. freezing cold, and nice though.. to be honest the chicken bus from Corazol Town to Chetumal wasn't all that bad... :D

Back
Top Bottom