Air Station/Fill station parts and piping

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

akdeepdiver

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I have a big box of parts I was saving up to build my home fill station. Now works making me move, and I need to sell off extra gear. There are over 100 peices I have collected over the last couple of years to include tubing, valves, metering valves, and other misc. parts. A lot of swageloc pieces are included. Asking $150 for all of it plus shipping (aprox $30 USPS flat Rate). Email me at alaskaflys@hotmail.com if intrested. Picts also avialibile if you email me.
Myles

How about just posting some pictures here for all to see? I am curious to see what you have, and could always use more compressor parts.

I have tried posting pictures on here a bunch of times with no luck. Thats the reason I will happily provide picts for anyone that wants them. They just have to send me thier email.
Myles

I figured nobody would have want this. Oh well, email sent.
Maybe mud&rox and I can strike a deal.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom