Air Jamaica Cuts Bonaire Route

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

RICHinNC:
I have a thread where you write US Air and try to get them to do a leg there.....makes it more interesting now doesnt it???

:lol: RICH, don't you know it's impolite to gloat? :froggy:

If it's any consolation, I was hoping the Delta would do something. :sad:

dannobee:
Cruise ship?

Be careful, I may have to HURT you. :evil:

However, when we eventually get another sailboat, I guess we could always SAIL there. :wink:

Part of every Bonaire trip included the brief layover in Montego Bay..I'll miss that....it was symbolic of the beginning of the trip and the end.. :( sniff sniff...someone get me some tissue.

jepuskar:
Part of every Bonaire trip included the brief layover in Montego Bay..I'll miss that....it was symbolic of the beginning of the trip and the end.. :( sniff sniff...someone get me some tissue.

Yeah, except for the part where they cancel the return leg, then act like they didn't know what was happening.

And Bonaire Excel? VERY scarey... little DeHavilland Twin Otters. Great planes, I'm sure, but I'm NOT fond of small planes. :eek:

if you go to http://www.bonairereporter.com and click on the blue banner labeled Bonaire Balance under the May 11th bulletin and you will get an interesting story about the pros and cons of developing hotels vs trying to fill the ones they have. I am a subscriber but didn't have to log in to get to the story. If you are a frequent traveler to Bonaire the $35 US for a year subscription is well worth it. The new edition comes out every Wednesday about noon CDT.

SubMariner:
Tom, apparently you have to subscribe to get the whole story. Bummer.

SubMariner:
Be careful, I may have to HURT you. :evil:

However, when we eventually get another sailboat, I guess we could always SAIL there. :wink:

I know what you mean. After a week of watching pod people invade Coz last week, I hope the cruise ships never come to Bonaire (I know- a few already do). I sure hope some airline steps up to the plate. The logical choice would be for AA to add a jet route from somewhere in the US........Charlotte pleaseeeeeee. They already fly into Curacao, looks like a hop to Bonaire before returning to the US would not be too hard to accomplish.
I decided to go to Curacao this year because I was concerned about the air service to Bonaire, looks like I made a good choice.

Hey herman.....

I think lynn and i are doing T&C in Sept....wanna come??

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom