Air Fill Fees ASP & CSSP

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CharleyT

Reaction score
I’ve recently heard some rumors about the cost of air fills at both Athens Scuba Park (Athens), and Clear Springs Scuba Park (Terrell) moving to $10 per fill, so I decided to speak with both owners while diving their places the last three weeks. Here is the information, paraphrased, from the horses’ (no disrespect intended) mouths:

Athens Scuba Park, Athens. Calvin: Air fills are $10 each. Fees documented HERE

Clear Springs Scuba Park, Terrell. Robert: Air fills are $5 each, just like last year. Fees documented HERE

Those of you familiar with CSSP’s website will see that I used a direct link to the page. I had to do this, as the site is designed using frames.

Charley

dang... pretty pricey... at Athens now...

It's called Free Enterprise...

ScubaTexan:
It's called Free Enterprise...

Yup, just like GM did raising their prices on vehicles in the face of cheaper options from other sources.
Personally, I feel it is an ill-advised price increase. I could fathom a $6-$7 fill, as the cost of doing business does go up each year. This large of an increase in price is a tad hard for me to swallow. Fortunately, my parents live close to Athens, so if I wanted to dive there, I have their residence as a jumping-off location. But none of the people I dive with care to pay the increased air fill price at Athens, so it is not an issue for me.

Charley

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom