Air Fare Discount

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

shugar:
why don't you get it? it shouldn't be that expensive and the amount you would save in banka payments in anilao would really be a plus

when you're not around let caloy and carlo use it - just let them cover gas

Jag

I was seriously considering it last Dec. when I saw it in his house. If I was currently a single bachelor I would probably have sold my car, cash-out and resign from my job, buy the boat and dock it in anilao or puerto galera pier and live there while running a dive operation.

The boat can accomodate about 12 to 15 people but not staying overnight. It has a small bedroom at the hull. he used to take it out to sea for deep sea fishing. It comes with a trailer by the way.

12-15 on a 22footer? i'm not an expert or anything but that sounds pretty good - w/ all gear too i suppose

i thought it was an open-type... but yeah, if it even has a cabin below then it's not a "dive chase boat" but a full-time thing...

sayang... was gonna rent it na for a dive day or two from you tsk tsk tsk...

Jag

clgsamson:
we'll have a party in the boat with the viva hotbabes. Selected guests only. Those not included can view the event from the shore.
ummmm... i'll bring some pulutan?

Jag

Axua:
If I was currently a single bachelor I would

let me do some assessment here

on another post you said :a fiancee

now single bachelor : hence currently you are not a single bachelor

so you are now a bachelor but not single and you have a fiance

so would it be a more than 1st time wedding?

hmmmmm.... but this thread is about air fares.....

who owes me a meal?

JAI:
I would probably have sold my car, cash-out and resign from my job, buy the boat and dock it in anilao or puerto galera pier and live there while running a dive operation
And live an "Into the Blue"-ish life, with your soon to be wife as Jessica Alba. :D

ishbaby:
And live an "Into the Blue"-ish life, with your soon to be wife as Jessica Alba. :D
i know who his soon to be wife is... not jessica alba but real cute just the same

sorry jai ha, had a major crush on her years ago pa... long before i met you... even before she moved companies hehehehehe

Jag

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom