Air Fare Discount

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ok ok...mabuhay class..limo service transfer from airport to wharf. Luxury yatch to Station 2. I'll talk to my brother about that "yatch" transfer..Pweedee na po?

clgsamson:
ok ok...mabuhay class..limo service transfer from airport to wharf. Luxury yatch to Station 2. I'll talk to my brother about that "yatch" transfer..Pweedee na po?
there you go! and my wife will love you for the yatch thing... hehehehehe

Jag

speaking of yatchs, my friend in bacolod city is selling his 22 footer boat. I don't have the details but can get it if you want it.

Axua:
speaking of yatchs, my friend in bacolod city is selling his 22 footer boat. I don't have the details but can get it if you want it.
why don't you get it? it shouldn't be that expensive and the amount you would save in banka payments in anilao would really be a plus

when you're not around let caloy and carlo use it - just let them cover gas

Jag

shugar:
why don't you get it? it shouldn't be that expensive and the amount you would save in banka payments in anilao would really be a plus

when you're not around let caloy and carlo use it - just let them cover gas

Jag
we'll have a party in the boat with the viva hotbabes. Selected guests only. Those not included can view the event from the shore.

panalo!
score.gif

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom