air 2 for mares bc???? will it work

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Probably... I have an Icon and had the LDS install my SP Air2. Works great!

Hey Scubapro, why don't you ask this over in the Mares forum. I'm sure Phil or Zak from Mares will answer it in no time at all!

Just trying to help!:coffee:

It can be done, but you need to have a technician who is careful and pays attention to do it. The LPI assembly for most manufacturers has a steel cable with a looped end on it that a pin goes through securing it to your power inflator.

Mares in their endless effort to make thier gear work with thier products only, uses a rope like material that passes through a hole in a cross member of their power inflator and is secured by a knot. It doesn't leave a lot of room to be tied around the pin in most anybody else's power iflator or alternate air source.

A careful technician with a little bit of dexterity can undo this or at least snip it off low enough that they have enough line left to secure it safely to the new inflator.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom