Question AI dive computers with specific sidemount mode?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Here's a video about the Ratio computer pairing with two transmitters and showing both pressures in sidemount mode.

I own one and it is great.

I had a look at the Ratio computers. I can't really compare user-friendliness to for example the Perdix, but on paper, the iX3M Tech+ looks very good (in terms of features and possibilities). And only €599 for a complete package including adjustable Bühlmann GF, Trimix, sidemount mode, AI for 10 tanks, etc. compared to Perdix' €1000 here in Europe...
Are you sure it's the Tech+ and not the Easy or Deep for that price? Are transmitters included? Seems to me quite cheap.

1643211043777.png

Directly from the Ratio website. Transmitters not included.

By 'complete package' I meant a very complete dive computer... sorry for the confusion. Still, pretty good deal for those specs.

AJ:
Are you sure it's the Tech+ and not the Easy or Deep for that price? Are transmitters included? Seems to me quite cheap.
it's actually 899, but right now there is a discount on all products: iX3M [Pro] dive computer by Ratio Computers - Ratio Computers EU

The tech+ is at the same price as the deep right now...

I am curious of why they are applying such big discounts

Transmitters not included at 299€

They've had that discount for a few months now. Saw it as early as mid-November I think.

I am curious of why they are applying such big discounts
Ok, apparently they are getting rid of the PRO line (the old one) to push the GPS line (the new one).

I believe so because there aren't any discounts on the GPS line:

That seems a pretty good price considering the Shearwater Perdix is a good deal more money.

teric can do it too.

I saw that sale back in November. I wrote to them to see if there were discounts for those in the USA, but never heard back.

Back
Top Bottom