For Sale AGIR BROKK all aluminum rig

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

buddhasummer

Down under...
ScubaBoard Supporter
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
As per title. Plate, STA and cam bands all aluminium. Waist buckle is a titanium Scubapro. Shoulder D rings are DSS water jet cut rings. I do have additional "standard" D rings if you need, want. I'm a small guy so imagine the harness, which is new, will likely not fit so can remove and supply/fit new webbing that you can trim to fit. Cam band slip pads are Halcyon. I do have the original AGIR STA star knobs which I will include. The ones on there are DSS ones. I'd like $200 (OBO), I know that's a lot but AB is super spendy and it cost way more. It's a super light and robust travel rig used on a one month long holiday a few years ago and never been used since. Cosmetically it's in very good to excellent condition with only some marks on the STA where it came into contact with tank but it's only superficial, no marks on the actual plate. Shipping would be $35, by EMS with tracking, I'll pay the rest. PayPal preferred.Cheers.

IMG_2498.JPG
IMG_2499.JPG
IMG_2497.JPG

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom