Agir 21 watt HID with 9aph battery back

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

aaen

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
Selling my backup AGIR 21w hid light. I'm cleaning out the dive closet of gear I am no longer using and could use the money to fund other projects. I've sold a previous one of these here on the board a few years back an

12009e6f20300d7a0de23e9cc8f2fd6d.jpg

a166feebdd8e87cabc2050ed200a3f3a.jpg

f66a7ac40c0fdc849e14082ed9f8b176.jpg

About the light:

-The light was sent back to Agir for a connection issue with the bulb and the ballast that has since been repaired. the light came with a short of a wire from the ballast to the bulb and it kept disconnecting. This has been repaired and the lift now works continuously. I've tested it multiple times along side my new light and it is working fine.
-average of 3.5-4.5 hours of burn time. Depending on temp
-very quality construction minus the short wire that came on the ballast.
-has the old socket style charger and not the new type they currently ship with. Much more robust.

Considering the light was sent in to be repaired, I'm willing to let the light go for $750.00 (can). Light is currently in Nanaimo, BC.

Buyer pays shipping.

Regards

Steve

Regards

Steve

I suffer from fat finger syndrome and a tiny keyboard on an iPhone. So I apologize for the typos and misspellings.

Price drop to 600.

Regards

Steve

I suffer from fat finger syndrome and a tiny keyboard on an iPhone. So I apologize for the typos and misspellings.

Decided not to sell the light and put it back in the shelf for backup status. Moderators, please Close the thread or delete it.

Thanks

Regards

Steve

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom