Aggressor vs Carpe Vita vs Emperor Voyager

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sorry to hear about your flooded camera.

The pictures look pretty good. I may check the northern route in one of these days.
Thanks! That was the reason we chose Carpe Novo: they wend both north and south in a 10-day trip.

Thanks to everyone who replied. We are going to go with Carpe Vita based on all of the recommendations here. Also most likely will spend a few days on Fuvahmulah before the Liveaboard. Of course this is all dependent on whether or not Covid restrictions change between now and December!

Reactions: Dan
Thanks to everyone who replied. We are going to go with Carpe Vita based on all of the recommendations here. Also most likely will spend a few days on Fuvahmulah before the Liveaboard. Of course this is all dependent on whether or not Covid restrictions change between now and December!
Good choice on Fuvahmulah. I like to see all kinds of Sharks and Fuvahmulah delivered my wish.

Let us know what you see in Fuvahmulah. I had only one day of diving there with Carpe Vita on the Deep South route. I wish I had a couple more days there.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom