Aggressor/Dancer Fleet Wine Appreciation weeks.....anyone ever done one?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ewaiea

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hey all....I haven't posted in a while but I am starting my 2016 dive trip brainstorm session. I do know this....next year I will be finally making the purchase of a DSLR kit - camera, housing, lights, lenses....the works.

Last year I did a trip on the Febrina in Papua New Guinea and it was a blast. But I am partial to the Aggressor/Dancer Fleet. I'm interested in knowing about their Wine Appreciation weeks. Has anyone ever done one? My second choice would be a Jim Church School of U/W Photography week.

Any experience with either the wine or the photo weeks? I'm most interested in the wine appreciation weeks. Next year's wine appreciation week (as it's scheduled now) is on the Sun Dancer II in Belize in April. If I were to hit a photo week, it'd be in May (if there's spots) on the Cayman Aggressor.

I've also considered taking a longer trip to Alor on the Komodo Dancer, but I think with PTO being ear-marked for other things, and the buying of new photo gear, it may be best to keep things to the Caribbean next year.

Thanks in advance!

Eric

For me, wine appreciation and dive appreciation would be inversely proportionate.

:D

If you do buy photo gear before going, plan to spend a whole lot of time with it BEFORE going on the trip, both above and under the surface to familiar yourself with its operation, how well the gear works in practice, and figure out what else you need. Otherwise, it is easy to end up with less than you hoped for.

please tell us about their wine appreciation trips. can you provide a list of sample wines?

AND - are they willing to delay dinner until after the night dive?

If divers that don't make the night dive can go ahead and eat, that's cool but otherwise I hate when they do that because it can get pretty long.

Back
Top Bottom