Age?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Well so far I have you all beat.
I have been 39 for 32 years now.
Just getting started!

Bob

I´m 25, or will be before the end of the year...
Like so many others I can usually manage to run thru the whole spectrum from 3-75 in a day...My "experience" is that the best age to be is the one I am now...hopefully I´ll still feel the same way in 10 years :D

Some days I can relate to a lot of the responses I've read to this question about age: Old enough to know better, young enough not to care; Old enough to wish I started diving 20 years ago; etc. Any parrotheads around might even agree with the "Growing older but not up" answer to the question at hand. I could say I'm going on 22, although it would have to be the second time around. Of course, when I'm in the water even that age is older than I feel.

The straight answer to this question though is: I'm 43 ......... and proud of it. :wink:

I look and dive the same as younger or older divers. With my hood on, mask, and regulator only a few grey hairs from my beard show. Underwater I'm a kid. At 2 score and 16 years I'm now 56. Logged 53 dives so far in 2003, and I'll be diving tomorrow. Still learning.

well 26 until next year i think or when does it start to go backwards.

21, but you'd never guess from the pic :wink: , but seriously, it's hard being this good looking, but someone has to do it.

When I'm diving, feel about 19 again. When I'm at work, 21. When I'm at school, 47 -> can't wait to be done.

But to be honest I am 24.

radagalf once bubbled...
When I'm diving, feel about 19 again. When I'm at work, 21. When I'm at school, 47 -> can't wait to be done.

But to be honest I am 24.

19 again, eh?
you wish, old man!! :joke:

I'll be 34 on Monday. BUT, fortunately I have great genes and most people think I'm under 30.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom