{AGE} are thay new or old timers ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I got certified with my father last year and he is 69 years old. He turns 70 this year. Too bad he just started having some back problems, so I don't know if he will be diving. What a shame, wait all that time to get certified and only be able to do it for a limited time. Do it now, don't wait !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don`t worry about older divers they offten are new to diving,
A few jears age I certified an older couple and they still love diving

THEY WERE 79 & 83

:wave-smil :wave-smil

You want old? get Rick Murchison on here - you'll see old!

Like airmanbaseball and chillywilly I and my douther did it together. Like somany of the others I was 50 whin certifide. I relay injoy it. I don't get the canch to dive as much as I would like. You all have ancerd the question. We need more mom and son's, as well as dads and kids
. I think thet we should get all the young divers to take there pearnts diving.

Tom Smedley:
You want old? get Rick Murchison on here - you'll see old!
I might be old... but I will never be as old as Smedley!
Rick

^:rofl: ^

Rick Murchison:
I might be old... but I will never be as old as Smedley!
Rick

That's a bunch of bejumble - Rick wanted to be a farmer but dirt hadn't been invented when he was in high school.

Tom Smedley:
That's a bunch of bejumble - Rick wanted to be a farmer but dirt hadn't been invented when he was in high school.
HHhhhaaarrrrr :)
Tommy's got such a bad case of Old Timers he can't remember his birthday! (Hint: before mine :) )
Rick

Tom Smedley:

Whaaarrrrr, haaaarrrrrrr, haaaarrrrrr, haaaarrrrrrrrrrrr !!!!!

the K

The Kraken:
Whaaarrrrr, haaaarrrrrrr, haaaarrrrrr, haaaarrrrrrrrrrrr !!!!!

the K
Yew ain't exactly a spring chicken yerself there laddie :)
Rick

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom