Afternoon + Night Dive, Saturday 5/28

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hepcat62

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hi all,

I'm diving on Friday, and I'll be staying overnight. I'm planning on taking it easy in the AM, but is anybody interested in an afternoon dive, potentially followed by a night dive (conditions permitting)?

Let me know! No need to PM - let's keep it public. The more the merrier!

Hmmm...tempting on a night dive, but the swells are supposed to get BIG. Most likely I won't be that gung ho to dive with 3 days of diving planned.

PZZ565-270500- POINT PINOS TO POINT PIEDRAS BLANCAS TO 10 NM- 246 PM PDT THU MAY 26 2011

SMALL CRAFT ADVISORY IN EFFECT THROUGH FRIDAY EVENING

FRI
NW WINDS 15 TO 25 KT. WIND WAVES 3 TO 5 FT. NW SWELL 4 TO 6 FT AT 10 SECONDS.

FRI NIGHT
NW WINDS 15 TO 25 KT. WIND WAVES 3 TO 5 FT. NW SWELL 4 TO 6 FT AT 9 SECONDS. PATCHY FOG.

SAT
NW WINDS 5 TO 15 KT. WIND WAVES 1 TO 3 FT. NW SWELL 4 TO 6 FT. PATCHY FOG.

SAT NIGHT NW WINDS 10 TO 20 KT. WIND WAVES 2 TO 4 FT. NW SWELL 8 TO 10 FT. PATCHY FOG.

SUN
NW WINDS 15 TO 25 KT. WIND WAVES 3 TO 5 FT. NW SWELL 5 TO 7 FT. PATCHY FOG.

MEMORIAL DAY NW WINDS 5 TO 15 KT. WIND WAVES 1 TO 3 FT. NW SWELL 4 TO 6 FT.

Hmmm...tempting on a night dive, but the swells are supposed to get BIG. Most likely I won't be that gung ho to dive with 3 days of diving planned.

I'll just respond with this - Badass of the Week - Hideaki Akaiwa

EDIT: Seriously though, like I said - conditions permitting. I'm a little bit lazy... :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom