aftermarket inspiration manifold

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MikeR

Reaction score
Looking for an aftermarket manifold. I'm running out of ports fast.
Anyone know of anyone making these please let me know.

Bob Howell used to make them, but the thought police shut him down

Not aware of any other sources. You can always add a T adapter onto the end port to get more holes

Pics of Bobs "Penny Whistle" on my site, great bit of kit and I would send him an e-mail to see if he still cant supply

Good luck

I know it was only supposed to be a weight, but I use this bar in an unauthorized fashion as a gas manifold for my turtle. Keep in mind the female threaded ports on the back of this weight inadvertantly match the original fiberglass turtle shell hole spacing dimensions, but do not match the new ABS ones. I had to do a little rigging and drilling in ainstalltion of some plastic spacers.....

Other then that, what a nicely machined weight that thing was. I also have his OC/DSV for the turtle that is supposed to be used for display purposes only......man does it display nicely.......

With those units and the upcoming scrubber/controller/computer/HUD retrofittable upgrades, the Inspiration is coming quite close in features to the Cis-Lunar MkVP without the cost or weight.

Dave....just remember what cylinder goes on which side of your rebeather....if you know what I mean.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom