After work dive buddy for tomorrow 5/24

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

seamusv

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I've been lurking on this board for ages, but this is my first post.

I have to be in Seaside for work tomorrow; I'd love to get a dive in afterward. I should be done around 5:30 pm Anybody interested?

I'm not familiar with the sites in Seaside, but I'm up for learning. Where did you want to go?

I was thinking Monterey actually. Maybe Metridiums, but I'd be open to other sites.

Well crud! My car just developed a crack in the radiator so I need to get that fixed before I do any more diving.
Sorry, I was going to do it. Maybe next time!
-K

Sorry you couldn't make it Khawaga. I didn't have any other takers, so I ended up hiring a guide from Glenn's Aquarius. I had a great dive with Jim Patterson at the Metridiums. Just wanted to give him a quick plug.

Glad to see you got in some diving anyway. How was the visibility?

I'd say it was about 20' once you dropped down. The water was pretty flat. Apparently viz was only about 5' in the morning. Sometimes you get lucky.

Whoa! 5' is too murky for my taste. I like to stay close to my dive buddy, but I don't need to be onto of him! lol

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom