After wanting to get into SCUBA I finally am!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MtnRider

New
Reaction score
# of dives
Hello everyone!!!! I am finally getting into SCUBA after wanting to for many years. I'm headed to Southern CA to visit a dive instructor friend of mine again and will be certified upon my return. I am so exctited about this new adventure. I am an avid motorcyclist and a gear whore so gear isn't a new thing but dang SCUBA gear is horribly expensive for the good stuff!

I live in Northern CA and my mom lives on Kauai so I should get a nice diversity of diving. I look forward to learning more and sharing with people on the board.

Sam

Welcome to Scubaboard :)

Make sure to check out our local section NorCal

Do you plan to dive locally? Many of us dive the Sonoma/Mendocino, and Monterey areas.

The right gear for diving here can be fairly reasonable, but you won't find it at the local dive shops...

Do you ride mountain bikes? If so where?

Howdy and welcome to Scubaboard. :admingreet:

Sounds like you have great plans ahead...!!

welcome and let me know how it is to ride a motorcycle with scuba gear on...just joking but it would be a sight to see.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom