After DEMA Meltdown... How to get in on ScubaBoard's PARTY!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, so we've got a tentative venue. Any idea on timings? Had a look at a website with details about Turkey Lake Park when Pete first mentioned it and it seems to shut rather early in the evening – which is a pain in the arse when the show itself doesn't close down till 5pm on the Saturday. Typical – a sodding trade show getting in the way of a perfectly good piss-up...

Mark

MarkUK:
Okay, so we've got a tentative venue. Any idea on timings? Had a look at a website with details about Turkey Lake Park when Pete first mentioned it and it seems to shut rather early in the evening – which is a pain in the arse when the show itself doesn't close down till 5pm on the Saturday. Typical – a sodding trade show getting in the way of a perfectly good piss-up...

Mark

I like the way you think, dude... :wink:

Marvel:
I like the way you think, dude... :wink:

Marvel,

Are you going to attend DEMA at all?

PacketSniffer:
Marvel,

Are you going to attend DEMA at all?

I'll just ignore that little dig, Richard, & answer you seriously... :D

I'll be up Friday morning & staying to the bitter(sweet) end. When will you be getting there?

Marvel:
I'll just ignore that little dig, Richard, & answer you seriously... :D

I'll be up Friday morning & staying to the bitter(sweet) end. When will you be getting there?

Uhhh, there must be something I don't know. :huh: Did you have to trade a month's worth of vacation to attend DEMA on Friday? :rofl3:

I'm arriving late Thursday night . I'll be droolin' on the floor on Friday and Saturday. I might need some restraint in keeping the dough from flyin' outa my wallet. Care to help? :D I don't know rigdiver's exact schedule but you might spot he and I walking around together.

I'm looking forward to meeting all y'all :)
Rick

Rick Murchison:
I'm looking forward to meeting all y'all :)
Rick

Yeh, it will be great to meet more of the famous personalities from Scubaboard such as yourself.

At the Scubaboard party, I'll be wearing a black CHUM polo shirt that has my nick ("PacketSniffer") embroidered on the left arm. ...can't miss me. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom