AFI's top 100 movie quotes: What's missing?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Buttercup kisses the senile King]
The King: What was that for?
Buttercup: Because you have always been so kind to me, and I won't be seeing you again since I'm killing myself once we reach the honeymoon suite.
The King: Won't that be nice. She kissed me

God, I love this movie...

Vizzini: You only think I guessed wrong - that's what's so funny. I switched glasses when your back was turned. Ha-ha, you fool. You fell victim to one of the classic blunders, the most famous of which is "Never get involved in a land war in Asia", but only slightly less well known is this: "Never go in against a Sicilian, when *death* is on the line.". Hahahahahah.
[Vizzini falls over dead]

Sorry I just can't stop myself...

Buttercup: What about ROUS-es?

Wesley: Rodents Of Unusual Size? I don't believe they exist.

BTW,
SCUBAJENNIFER:
Vizzini: You only think I guessed wrong - that's what's so funny. I switched glasses when your back was turned. Ha-ha, you fool. You fell victim to one of the classic blunders, the most famous of which is "Never get involved in a land war in Asia", but only slightly less well known is this: "Never go in against a Sicilian, when *death* is on the line.". Hahahahahah.
[Vizzini falls over dead]
My favorite line in the movie!

THE BIG ONE FOR YOU!!! trashcan man. The Stand.
Here's a nice stick to beat the lovely lady with!said to John Wayne in The Quiet Man
I think I got crabs Joe. Kelly's Hero's
I know your face! King Theoden to Eowyn in Lord of the Rings Two Towers and Return of the King
I guess I picked the wrong day to stop sniffing glue! Lloyd Bridges in Airplane

--I am a nice shark, not a mindless eating machine. If I am to change this image, I must first change myself. Fish are friends, not food. :jaws:

Kenny

Ten9T6:
--I am a nice shark, not a mindless eating machine. If I am to change this image, I must first change myself. Fish are friends, not food. :jaws:

Kenny

Bravo!!

Yes, I'm a natural blue...

A boat? HEY...I saw a boat!!

Back
Top Bottom