• Zeagle DSIV

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • Zeagle DSV

Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Zeagle ZX-50D

Votes: 7 23.3%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have an Aeris Atmos Sport and an Apek DS4 w/SE4 2nd Stage. I have to say that I like both of them very much. I have had the Aeris Atmos in plenty of cold water, though I did opt for my Apeks when I ice dove. I have also had the Aeris down to 104ft in Grand Cayman and I didn't notice a single change in breathing. I use the Aeris when I'm diving at the zoo, cleaning the aquariums and I'm often in awkward positions, upside down working around output pipes from the big protein skimmers. I have never had a problem. The only thing I don't like about the Aeris is I think the 2nd stage is a little smaller than I like, but a better mouthpiece might solve some of the problems I have with it. I do have to agree that the Atmos Sport breaths dry. I get a bit cotton mouth no matter whether I am hydrated or not.

Back
Top Bottom