Aeris t3 battery check

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Greggb

New
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
I just bought a new aeris t3 and I wanted to make sure the battery in both the computer and transmitter are in good working condition. The battery on the computer shows good but the transmitter comes up as not available. I rechecked the link code and actually took it into the shop yesterday to make sure it was transmitting with a tank hooked up and it worked fine showing the tank pressure. Any idea why it is not picking up the transmitter battery?

you may have to sync the computer with the transmitter. There is a code in the transmitter normally 4 or 5 digits got through the manual there is instructions.

You both need to read the manual. Page 16 is what you are looking for.

I just bought one had the same issue. I hooked the transmitter to the HP outlet on the reg then hooked it up to a tank. Tested the battery again and instead of unavailable the transmitter showed its status, good.

Looks like in order to get battery test for the transmitter it needs to have pressure.

That is correct, the transmitter turns on with pressure, if it's not on you can't check the battery or signal status.
I have a Aeris Elite T3 for sale if anyone is interested, only 2hrs of dive time on it.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom